Applications being accepted on a continuing basis.
The Brilliant Minded Women Foundation Scholarship Program
The Brilliant Minded Women Scholarship will provide financial aid and a solid foundation of support and mentorship to students currently attending or will be enrolled in the post-secondary program view to seeing the student fully employed by graduation.
The Scholarship Program is designed to assist and recognize the achievements of youth who are making a difference and to help them realize their educational goal.
The qualified Scholar may receive $1,000 and up to $10,000 per school year toward their educational needs.
Student Scholarship qualification criteria:
- Canadian Citizen or Permanent Canadian resident
- Proof of acceptance in full-time or part-time post-secondary program
- Become a member of BMW Organization -$100.00 annual fee
- Fully Participate in BMW Organization Programs:
- Mentorship Workshops – 10 hours in 12 months period.
- Annual Gala attendance – date will be providing.
- Volunteer’s hours (such as preparing gifts for the Gala, assisting guests at the Gala or Fundraising Events).
- Introduce to BMW Foundation Board Members potential new qualified Scholars – (on the proportional basis with the expectation that 4 new students will be introduced by the scholar holding a full scholarship during each 12 month period.)
- Raise funds for the future Scholars through the ballots tickets sale (the ballots tickets and the Draw gifts will be provide by BMW Organization).
Application for the Scholarship:
- Applications can be submitted at any time throughout the year.
- Qualified applicants will be interviewed and informed by the selection committee of the final decision.
The scholarship will be monitoring:
- On a continuous basis by the scholarship administrator and team leaders to ensure that it is serving its purpose and helping students.
- An annual report will be presented to the Brilliant Minded Women members and supporters.
Role of Scholarship Committee:
Click Here to Download the Brilliant Minded Women Scholarship Program Application.
Click Here for French Version instructions.
Send your complete application to email@example.com
- Creating and reviewing applications
- Selecting the recipients and making scholarship awards